Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Proud to Dairy

For those of you who know me personally, running late is a habit I can't seem to shake.
While visiting with some of my oldest, dearest friends last week we roared with laughter as we poked fun at each other about our old habits. They were proud that I had arrived within a 10 minute window of when I said I would.

So even though June is slipping by more quickly than I thought, I wanted to ask you to help me celebrate June Dairy Month!

My favorite way to do so is by eating ice cream and hugging lots of cows, but you can celebrate it in any way you want :)






I will be posting more dairy facts, recipes and stories over the next couple of weeks but for now I wanted to ask you to take a moment to remember the community of people who are working hard on behalf of all those who enjoy dairy products.

We as dairy farmers are very honored to serve our communities and please know that we greatly appreciate your support.

I hope you'll take a moment to read what I think dairy farming is all about.

http://proudtodairy.ning.com/profiles/blogs/proud-to-dairy-1?xg_source=activity



Happy Wednesday Everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like Bandit will accept attention from wherever he can get it. Nice article - as expected.

    ReplyDelete